(PRESS RELEASE) GLASTONBURY, CT– When Christina Baribault-Ortiz and Raeann Baribault-Schwartz of Baribault Jewelers decided to design an empowering jewelry line based on their collective struggles with infertility, they hoped that they might inspire others to remain strong and courageous while going through any life challenge. Now, their wearable words of encouragement and positive impact have elevated to a global level. Specifically, the female entrepreneurial duo recently earned a Globee Award in the Women in Business Category for their innovative and successful The Power to B collection. This is the second international award that the family-owned jewelry company has clinched this season.
“We were ecstatic when we learned that Baribault Jewelers was the recipient of the Global Recognition Award last month for our company’s achievements in entrepreneurship and corporate responsibility,” said Raeann Baribault-Schwartz, co-owner of Baribault Jewelers. “This Globee Award is extra special for my sister and I because it is recognizing our particular contributions as female business owners and reinforcing the fact that women are indeed shaping the future of the world.”
According to the Globee Awards website, the term “Globee” is a combination of the words “global” and “business” and presents recognition in nine distinct programs and competitions. The awards not only celebrate individual accomplishments, but also inspire others to strive for excellence and set new benchmarks.
The GlobeeSM Awards follows a rigorous and comprehensive judging process with a panel of experienced professionals from diverse industries and backgrounds, who evaluate entries based on innovation, impact, and measurable results.
Find & reserve investment properties in
Turkey or Dubai from the comfort of
Highlights of The Power to B collection’s rise to worldwide recognition include:
- Launching the line at the 2022 Academy Awards, as part of a premiere pre-Oscar gift show with top celebrities embracing the collection.
- Being featured in a permanent display case at an exclusive gift shop in West Hollywood.
- Birthing a sisterhood of thousands of customers, who wear the bracelets to bolster their inner strength and resilience and post their stories on the company’s social media sites.
- Using the line as a fundraising vehicle for numerous local, statewide and national non-profit organizations, including the UCONN Foundation, Glastonbury Education Foundation, Bristol Police Heroes Fund, HOPE for Fertility Foundation, The Robb School Memorial Fund, the CT Breast Health Initiative,
- Breast Friends Fund, among many others. Thus far, more than $15,000 has been donated to various charities.
Incorporating customer feedback when creating new power-word designs. Most recently, B Grateful, Be Blessed, B Brave, B Present, B Kind and B You were added to the original B Strong, B Fierce, B Badass, B Limitless and B Fearless styles.
- Future plans for the jewelry line include expanding into earrings, body chains and anklets and hosting contests for new power-words. The sisters also want to form video support groups, sponsor high-profile female networking events, and speak at women’s business conferences.
“What started out as a passion project for us has truly taken on a life of its own!” adds Christina Baribault-Ortiz, co-owner of Baribault Jewelers. “The positive energy that we’re putting out into the universe is definitely being received and we are grateful and thankful for this amazing accolade.”
About the Globee Awards
The mission of the GlobeeSM Awards is to recognize and celebrate exceptional performance in organizations of all types and sizes across nine worldwide categories. Winning a Globee Award serves as a testament to the hard work, dedication, and talent of the winners, positioning them as leaders and influencers in their respective fields, The renowned recognition serves to inspire and motivate individuals, teams, and organizations as they pursue and foster a culture of excellence in their industries.
About Baribault Jewelers
Since 1948, Baribault Jewelers has been guided by its core values of authenticity, integrity, service, gratitude, courage, trust, and respect in providing sterling service to its local, statewide, and national clientele. While styles come and go, the mission of the family business has always been to help its valued customers create beautiful memories with the people they love. Visit www.baribaultjewelers.com. For more information on The Power to B collection, visit www.thepowertob.com.