YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio – The Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber is seeking nominations for Family-Owned Business Awards.
The Regional Chamber, in collaboration with Sapientia Ventures, Huntington, HBK and Brouse McDowell, will honor 20 family-owned businesses at the third annual Family-Owned Business Recognition Dinner on Feb. 29, 2024, at The Lake Club in Poland.
Rob Cochran, president and CEO of #1 Cochran, will be the keynote speaker at this year’s event, which showcases the successes and importance of family-owned businesses in the community.
Twenty honorees will be selected from the nominations, and one will be chosen from each category as the recipient of a special award. The five categories are:
Find & reserve investment properties in
Turkey or Dubai from the comfort of
- Sapientia Ventures Success in Succession: This award highlights a well-executed and unique succession plan that occurred in recent years.
- Huntington Social Impact Award: This award focuses on a family-owned business that went above and beyond to support the community while leveraging the business.
- Family-Owned Business Advocate of the Year: This award goes to either a business or an individual who was involved in an initiative that supported the family-owned business ecosystem locally.
- Brouse McDowell Local to National Presence: This award goes to a family-owned business that has managed to develop a national or global presence while remaining family-owned.
- HBK Growth Story: This award is for a family-owned business that took its enterprise to the next level.
Submissions are due by Jan. 10. A nomination form is available HERE.
Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.