INDIANA – Indiana is now accepting nominations for the Governor’s Century and Half Century Business Awards, which honor Hoosier businesses that have remained in operation for at least 100 or 50 years, respectively, and have demonstrated a commitment to serving the community.
Qualifying criteria are as follows:
- The business must have had continuous operations in Indiana for 100 or 50 years by Dec. 31, 2023.
- The business must have participated in the same line of work for its operations. If different, an explanation of the evolution into the current business must be provided on the nomination form.
- The business must have had its base in Indiana since it was founded.
- The business must recognize, acknowledge, and agree that it fully complies with the Indiana Secretary of State.
- The business must not have previously received a Century or Half Century award from the state of Indiana. Previous Half Century award recipients may qualify for a Century award.
The Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) leads the state of Indiana’s economic development efforts, helping businesses launch, grow and locate in the state. Governed by a 14-member board chaired by Governor Eric J. Holcomb, the IEDC manages many initiatives, including performance-based tax credits, workforce training grants, innovation and entrepreneurship resources, public infrastructure assistance, and talent attraction and retention efforts. For more information about the IEDC, visit iedc.in.gov.
Find & reserve investment properties in
Turkey or Dubai from the comfort of